Work at Height - Course Details
Training Provider: ICM
Location: Live Instructor-Led Online
Term Of Validity: 2 years
Number Of Delegates: 5 to 20
Targeted Audience: Any worker who perform activities higher than 1,8 meters.
Objective: The aim of this course is to give enhanced awareness of the danger of working at height. Besides, teach the work at heightâ€™s applicable regulation.
- Theory – 04 hours
- Aplicable Legislation
- Employer’s responsibilities
- Employee’s responsibilities
- Personal protective equipment
- What can be done to reduce falls
- Fall protection harnesses
- Risk by using a ladder
- Job safety analysis.
- Personal Protective Equipment - What is personal protective equipment?
- Personal Protective Equipment - PPE for fall protection
- Personal Protective Equipment - Does the employer have to provide Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and who pays for it?
- What Can Be Done To Reduce Falls
- Fall Protection Harnesses
- Risk By Using A Ladder
- Job Safety Analysis Pratical – 03 Hours
- Equipment Demonstration
Practice Material: ICM Online LIVE Platform
Exam: Test with minimum required score of 60% Test â€“ 01 Hour.
- OSHA 1926.501 - Fall Protection.
- OSHA 1915.159 - Personal Protective Equipment.
- OSHA 1915.160 - Positioning device systems.
- Free ($0 USD) for Exclusive Customers under Service Agreement with ICM Group
- $30USD per candidate per training (if over 10 candidates per session)
- $50USD per candidate per training (if less than 10 candidates per session)