Confined Space Entry (Refresher) - Course Details
Training Provider: ICM
Location: Live Instructor-Led Online
Term Of Validity: 02 years
Number Of Delegates: 5 to 20
Targeted Audience: Confined space trained professionals: Confined spacesâ€™ Authorized Entrant and watchman.
Objective: Refresh the confined space workers in the aspects and techniques related to the Confined Space activity.
- Theory– 07 hours
- Identifying confined spaces and its characteristics.
- Legislation and hazards related to the confined space.
- Hazards associated to the type of confined space.
- Proper ventilation
- PPE related with confined space activities.
- Entry and evacuation procedure.
- Duties within the working environment.
- Respiratory Protection
- Accessories used in the confined space activity
- Emergency response.
Practice Material: ICM Online LIVE Platform
Exam: Test with minimum required score of 60% Test â€“ 01 Hour.
- HSE - Health and Safety Executive (UK) - The Confined Spaces Regulations 1997
- CCOHS - Canadian Centre for occupational Health and Safety
- OSHA CFR 1910.146
- Free ($0 USD) for Exclusive Customers under Service Agreement with ICM Group
- $30USD per candidate per training (if over 10 candidates per session)
- $50USD per candidate per training (if less than 10 candidates per session)