LSA Radiation Awareness - Course Details
Training Provider: ICM
Location: Live Instructor-Led Online
Term Of Validity: 02 years
Number Of Delegates: 5 to 20
Targeted Audience: This course is designed for workers who are exposed to LSA Radiation (Low Specific Activity) directly or indirectly.
Objective: Give information regarding the risks and control method to any worker who perform its activities near or in the location with radiation presence, allowing them to take the proper actions when in case of exposition.
- Theory– 08 hours
- What does LSA Radiation mean?
- Where does LSA Radiation is found?
- Describe the different types of hazards and risks associated with any LSA Radiation
- The different methods used to detect LSA radiation
- The key roles and responsibilities relating to Radiation detection program
- The actions that need to be taken if equipment is suspected of being contaminated by LSA radiation
- The legislation used to regulate radiation exposure and use
- Key control measures
- Safety precautions taken when handling contaminated equipment
- Explain the correct disposal procedure for LSA scale
Practice Material: ICM Online LIVE Platform
- HSE Regulation - Ionising Radiation Regulations 2017 (IRR17)
- OSHA 1910.1096
- Free ($0 USD) for Exclusive Customers under Service Agreement with ICM Group
- $30USD per candidate per training (if over 10 candidates per session)
- $50USD per candidate per training (if less than 10 candidates per session)