Confined Space Rescue - Course Details
Training Provider: ICM
Location: Live Instructor-Led Online
Term Of Validity: 2 years
Number Of Delegates: 5 to 20
Targeted Audience: All personnel who are involved in entering or supervising the entry of confined space activities and Emergency Response Teams.
Objective: Provide to the students regular knowledge about rescue in confined space procedures, recognizing hazards and atmospheric gases, pre-entry requirements, SCBA use and gas testing devices, emergency evacuation procedures and rescue techniques.
- Theory – 16 hours
- Confined Space Definition
- Hazards in Confined Space
- Assigned Duties
- Hazardous Atmospheres
- Permit To Work – PTW
- Risk Analysis
- Safety Measures
- Protective Equipment
- Emergency And Rescue Measures
- Rescue Equipment
- Rescue Plan
- First Aid Practical – 08 Hours
Practice Material: ICM Online LIVE Platform
- OSHA 29 CFR Part 1915, Subpart B, Confined and Enclosed Spaces and Other Dangerous Atmospheres in Shipyard Employment.
- OSHA 1910.146 - Permit-required confined spaces.
- Safe work in confined spaces. Confined Spaces Regulations 1997 (he Health and Safety at Work Act 1974)
- Free ($0 USD) for Exclusive Customers under Service Agreement with ICM Group
- $30USD per candidate per training (if over 10 candidates per session)
- $50USD per candidate per training (if less than 10 candidates per session)